The Upside Down was born in a weird time! We have taken all measures to ensure you a safe visit. We follow the RIVM guidelines as set out here: ‘Veilig Samen Uit’
– We work with reservations: Only online reservations, NO ticketsales in the experience to make sure the number of visitors is controlled. Pick your timeslot with a maximum of a group of 4 people. Our floor angels make sure there won’t be congestion of the groups and everyone sticks to the safety protocols.
– Mouthmasks: Mouthmasks are obliged for everyone working in the experience and for visitors.
– Only take-away in the cafe: Unfortunately you can’t sit indoors. There is a temporary to-go card, additional routing via posts and signing and an extra exit at the cafe area.
– Temperature checks & sanitizing: We ask our visitors to disinfect their hands when entering the experience and there are sanitizing stations throughout the whole experience. Your temperature will be checked before entering the museum with a contactless thermometer.
– Fixed routing: in our experience we have a fixed routing and we only go one way.
– Distance: We make sure there is at least 1,5 meter distance between groups.
– Air purification. We have a state-of-the-art air purification system to ensure a safe visit.
– Cleaning: we implemented additional hygiene measures and clean and disinfect the venue very regularly.
– Desinfect: We ask our visitors to disinfect their hands.
– Instruction: We take care of a clear visiting instruction, please read the signs and follow the instructions.
– Staff: Our staff is fully trained and we will help our visitors with a safe visit.
– Track visitors: we count the number of people in the venue and block the entry if the maximum is reached.
– Contacless payments. We only have a contactless payment system in our venue.
What can you do yourself to have a safe visit?
– Regularly wash your hands.
– Keep 1,5 meter distance of others.
– Follow staff instructions.
– Stay at home when you feel a cold, pain in your throat, coughing, stuffiness and/or a body temperature increase (until 38°C).Please bring your mouth mask! And don't worry, it may be taken off for a second for your perfect picture ;)